In twenty-one days, I will turn twenty-five. Seems incomprehensible that I should be a quarter of a century but there you have it. But please, don’t rush out and buy me a cane and ear trumpet just yet! I’m still young and I have young-people gifts I’d love to receive. So this week’s Favorite Five is a birthday wish list (honey, you paying attention?); funnily enough, all of the items are from Etsy. The items are not unaffordable but are generally more than my monthly blow money allotment.
1. Vintage Camera T-Shirt: Novelty tee with a vintage camera? AWESOME.
2. “Jane Eyre” iPhone-iPod Plug In: Could technology get any cooler!?
3. Joseph Campbell Quote Plate: “Adventure is out there!”
4. Turquoise & Orange Slouchy Crochet Beanie: YAY, FALL!
5. Jane Austen Quote Mug: I heart mugs. And Jane Austen quotes.
Got an Etsy wish list? Share a link in the comments!